- “It will take me a long time to implement a new system, time that I just don’t have”
- Any upgrade in system will take a small amount of time to implement, but with modern systems, managed service companies like ours can be in and out without interruption to your communications, as calls can be rerouted to mobiles/phones on different connections, during set up. Training is given so you and your staff can take like a duck to water to the new system.
- “If I upgrade, it will cost me more money than if I just stick with my current system”
- Actually this isn’t the case, on our VoIP systems, the clients we deal with actually save money on our tariffs (we promise a 20% saving) and there are no hidden costs with the upgrades, start up costs are minimal (usually covered by your tariff savings) and there is no expensive hardware to purchase, as it is all cloud based. The rate you pay will depend on the optional features you require.
- “As soon as I buy a new system, it will be out of date again”
- In the world of office phone systems, phones don’t age as they do in the mobile industry. Telephone systems are connected to the cloud for all their automatic updates and the handsets themselves can be good to go for up to 5 years!
- “Do we need a new internet connection to use a VoIP system”
- Not necessarily, a broadband Internet connection is a minimum requirement. Ultimately your internets capacity, speed and stability should be reviewed to determine its suitability for high call quality. If your connection is contended (shared with other users), speed and capacity at peak times may not be sufficient for clear calls. So it is something to bear in mind.
- “I thought VoIP was still an emerging technology? Should my business wait a few more years before investing in this technology?”
- VoIP has been continually refined since the 1990s, eliminating the problems associated with early systems. Quality VoIP phones and services are now in our opinion more reliable than an outdated hardware based PBX system as you can easily back up your systems and reroute calls to avoid any downtime which may occur.
If you want to give our experts a call, we will be happy to help explain a few things for you.
They can be reached on 0345 450 7444
Or enter your contact details below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.