3CX GUIDE - How to Create and Upload a Recording – Digital Receptionist
From the 3CX Admin Portal:
1. In the Admin Portal select 'Digital Receptionist' from the left menu and Click 'Add'.
2. Enter a name for the recording. Here you have the option to 'Upload' an existing recording, or 'Record' a new greeting on an extension of your choice (choose an extension from the drop down list)
3. After clicking 'Record', enter a name for the .wav file (no spaces). Click 'OK', then when the extension rings, record your greeting (follow the audio prompts to save)
4. Refresh page (press F5) to see your new recording in the list. You now have the option to assign a menu option to a key(s). Callers will then be routed according the which key they press.
5. You may also assign a direct dial number, by clicking 'Add a DID/DDI'. If the caller presses an invalid key / a key which has no option assigned above, the call will be directed according to what you enter below
6. Once you are happy with what you have entered, scroll to the top of the page and click 'OK'.