From the 3CX Admin Portal:
A) For The Whole Organisation
- In the 'Admin Portal' select 'Settings' from the left menu.
- Select 'Timezone, Office Hours & Holidays'.
- Click 'Configure'.
- Enter each working days, start and end times. Click OK to save.
- NOTE: Once set, if you need to amend, you need to delete the current time, and re-enter.
- Your 'Out of Hours' message will now be played to callers, or they will be directed to an alternate destination, according to 'Inbound Rules'.
B) For A Geographical Location / Main Incoming Number.
- Select 'Inbound Rules' from the left menu.
- Select the relevant incoming number
- Click the box labelled, 'Set up Specific Office Hours' for this trunk.
- Click 'Configure', and enter times as described above. Click OK to save.
There is an option to:
- 'Apply these office hours even if it’s a global holiday.' If you enable this, it overrides the specified office hours on holidays, if this has been set (See section A).
- If you enable, 'Play holiday prompt when it’s a global holiday,' the relevant prompt on global holidays will be played.