3CX GUIDE - HOW TO SET UP a web-meeting
From the 3CX Admin Portal:
1. Select 'Schedule Conference' from the left menu.
2. Schedule the web-meeting:
- Choose Video and Later, and enter the date and start time. Type the meeting name.
- Attendees can be invited to the meeting via the options below.
- Possibly the most convenient way is to choose iCal, which will create a file within Outlook. You can then invite attendees via the 'Invite Attendees' button in Outlook.
3. Attendees will then receive an email invitation, which you can personalise.
4. When attendees click the relevant link, they will join the meeting and see this screen, then the meeting will start at the designated time.